Thursday, March 29, 2007

What is Paul W. Kahn reading?

Paul W. Kahn is Robert W. Winner Professor of Law and the Humanities, and Director of the Orville H. Schell, Jr. Center for International Human Rights at Yale Law School.

His most recent book is Out of Eden: Adam and Eve and the Problem of Evil.

He shared an account of his recent reading over at Writers Read. Part of his reading list:
I think of my day as organized around what I am reading. I read for different purposes throughout the course of the day. I write in the mornings, so I read books then that help me with my current project, which is a book on torture and terror. My morning reading now is Lynn Hunt's Inventing Human Rights and Robin Wagner-Pacifici's The Art of Surrender.
Check out Kahn's early afternoon, drivetime, and evening reading lists.

Read the Page 69 Test results for Out of Eden.

--Marshal Zeringue