Monday, June 02, 2008

Brandon Sanderson's "Mistborn trilogy," the movie

Now showing at My Book, The Movie: Brandon Sanderson's "Mistborn trilogy."

The entry begins:
I know a lot of authors "cast" certain actors in their books as the characters, but I've never done this. In my mind, they're who they are--and that's not a given actor. It's someone else, as unique as any of us are. That isn't to say I wouldn't like to see a director adapt my books to film! It just means that it is very hard for me to pick actors for my books.

Now, directors are a different story. I've often thought about who I would like to make the Mistborn trilogy into a movie. The obvious choice would be.... [read on]
Learn more about the Mistborn books--Mistborn: The Final Empire, The Well of Ascension, and The Hero of Ages (October 2008)-- and Brandon Sanderson and his work at his website and his blog.

My Book, The Movie: the Mistborn trilogy.

--Marshal Zeringue