Wednesday, April 01, 2009

What is Leslie Morgan Steiner reading?

The current featured contributor at Writers Read: Leslie Morgan Steiner, author of the newly released Crazy Love, a memoir about surviving domestic violence.

Steiner is also the editor of the best-selling Mommy Wars: Stay-at-Home and Career Moms Face Off on Their Choices, Their Lives, Their Families (Random House) "a frank, surprising, and utterly refreshing look at American motherhood."

One paragraph from her entry:
I am rereading Stephenie Meyer's Twilight series. I saw the movie first almost by accident -- my husband was out of town and I stumbled into the theater looking for a good chic flick. I liked the film so much that I went straight to Barnes and Noble next door and bought all fourbooks. I have enjoyed them immensely. I think the fourth, Breaking Dawn, is the best one -- quite an accomplishment for any author. I find the second time around the books are just as compelling, thrilling, and entertaining. I find it difficult to believe that Bella isn't walking around the Pacific Northwest as I write this -- she is very real to me.[read on]
Visit Leslie Morgan Steiner's website.

Writers Read: Leslie Morgan Steiner.

--Marshal Zeringue