Thursday, December 30, 2010

Brian Leung's "Take Me Home," the movie

Now showing at My Book, The Movie: Take Me Home by Brian Leung.

The entry begins:
While I’m writing I never think of my novels in terms of movies, but it’s hard to escape the issue once they are in print and readers make suggestions as to who they imagine playing the parts in a film.

For Take Me Home people have been stuck as to who would play Wing Lee (sheesh folks, Jackie Chan is too old and not handsome enough). A list of questionable/dubious suggestions for Addie Maine include The Olson Twins, Molly Ringwald, Nicole Kidman, and...[read on]
Learn more about Take Me Home at Brian Leung's website.

Brian Leung is the author of the acclaimed story collection World Famous Love Acts, and the novel Lost Me.

Writers Read: Brian Leung.

My Book, The Movie: Take Me Home.

--Marshal Zeringue