Thursday, December 08, 2011

Ed Kovacs's "Storm Damage," the movie

Now showing at My Book, The Movie: Storm Damage by Ed Kovacs.

The entry begins:
I don’t keep up with who the flavors of the year are, acting-wise. Since the hero of my crime novel Storm Damage is a genuine tough guy and MMA fighter who’s also smart and strongly ethical, I’d have to go with either Daniel Craig or Jason Statham, although my hero is written a bit younger. Statham because he’s physical and looks more like the character I imagined; Craig because he’s the whole package and brought a deadliness to the Bond role that had been sorely lacking for decades. No doubt there are many more great candidates and I probably make for a lousy casting director!

For my female lead...[read on]
Learn more about the book and author at Ed Kovacs's website.

Kovacs has worked for many years as a private security contractor deploying to challenging locations worldwide. He is a member of AFIO, Association for Intelligence Officers, the International Thriller Writers organization, and the Mystery Writers of America.

My Book, The Movie: Storm Damage.

--Marshal Zeringue