Saturday, July 21, 2012

Chris Nickson's "The Constant Lovers," the movie

Now showing at My Book, The Movie: The Constant Lovers by Chris Nickson.

The entry begins:
Quite frankly I’d have reservations about them making movies from my Richard Nottingham series. The characters would become concrete, set in my mind, and when I wrote I’d be seeing their faces and hearing their voices (they’re currently recording an audiobook of the first book in my series, The Broken Token, and hearing my characters’ words spoken by someone scares me a little for the same reasons).

However, if it were to happen I’d like Christopher Eccleston to play the lead. He’s Northern, for a start, a superb actor of seemingly limitless range, and one who can use silence as well as words. The age is about right, and he could bring quiet intensity to the role. For the other parts...[read on]
Learn more about the book and author at Chris Nickson's website, and view the book trailer for The Constant Lovers.

My Book, The Movie: The Constant Lovers.

--Marshal Zeringue