Sunday, November 25, 2012

Derek Haas's "The Right Hand," the movie

Now showing at My Book, The Movie: The Right Hand by Derek Haas.

The entry begins:
Since I've already sold the rights to Universal and producer Scott Stuber, this is an intriguing question. My book centers on a middle-aged spy trying to get a nineteen-year-old Russian girl out of her country and out of harm's way. I'd love to see someone like Bradley Cooper, who has yet to really conquer an action movie tackle the role… and I'd pair him up with a beautiful, young talent such as...[read on]
Learn more about the book and author at Derek Haas's website.

Haas is the co-writer of the films The Double, Wanted, and 3:10 to Yuma, and author of The Assassin Trilogy: The Silver Bear, Columbus and Dark Men.

My Book, The Movie: Dark Men.

Writers Read: Derek Haas (December 2011).

The Page 69 Test: Dark Men.

Writers Read: Derek Haas (November 2012).

The Page 69 Test: The Right Hand.

My Book, The Movie: The Right Hand.

--Marshal Zeringue