Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Margaux Froley's "Escape Theory," the TV show

Now showing at My Book, The Movie: Escape Theory by Margaux Froley.

The entry begins:
I always imagined Escape Theory as a TV show while I wrote it. Since that's more of my background, that's where my head goes more easily. The first five chapters or so of the book would be almost the pilot episode, with a few adjustments along the way. While I was writing the early drafts of Escape Theory, The Killing was in its first season on AMC, so tonally I was heavily influenced by The Killing. In terms of actors, I imagined people like Dave Franco as Hutch and Lily...[read on]
Learn more about the book and author at Margaux Froley's website.

The Page 69 Test: Escape Theory.

My Book, The Movie: Escape Theory.

--Marshal Zeringue