Wednesday, March 25, 2015

Rhiannon Thomas's "A Wicked Thing," the movie

Featured at My Book, The Movie: A Wicked Thing by Rhiannon Thomas.

The entry begins:
I've tried many, many times to cast the role of Aurora in an imaginary movie of A Wicked Thing, and every time, the "fun game" becomes an exercise in frustration. I don't know enough young actresses, and no star ever seems to completely match the image I have in my head.

This time I've finally cracked it. I want Eliza Taylor in the role. I really think she could add depth to the role of the lost, beautiful princess and show the toughness that Aurora hides underneath. And when Aurora gets more self-assured and willing to fight, Eliza Taylor would nail that switch. She's got the perfect mix of vulnerability and strength.

Queen Iris, meanwhile, would be perfectly played by...[read on]
Visit Rhiannon Thomas's website.

The Page 69 Test: A Wicked Thing.

Writers Read: Rhiannon Thomas.

My Book, The Movie: A Wicked Thing.

--Marshal Zeringue