Wednesday, July 08, 2015

Brendan DuBois's "Blood Foam," the movie

Featured at My Book, The Movie: Blood Foam by Brendan DuBois.

The entry begins:
Ever since my first Lewis Cole novel (Dead Sand) was published back in 1994 (!), I've had numerous requests to cast the character of Lewis in a Hollywood film or television show. Lewis is a former Department of Defense research analyst who was pensioned off from his job after surviving a disastrous and top secret training accident. His current 'day job' is a columnist for a regional magazine called Shoreline. He's not particularly athletic and quick with his fists --- like Robert Parker's Spenser --- but he does have a presence. When my first novels came out, I thought that a younger Sam Shepard would make a good Lewis Cole. Now, years later, I think...[read on]
Visit Brendan DuBois's website.

My Book, The Movie: Blood Foam.

--Marshal Zeringue