Friday, July 31, 2015

Frankie Y. Bailey's "What the Fly Saw," the movie

Featured at My Book, The Movie: What the Fly Saw by Frankie Y. Bailey.

The entry begins:
I have no one in mind for the role of my protagonist, Hannah McCabe. Even though we have been together for two books (The Red Queen Dies and What the Fly Saw), I have only a general idea of what she looks like. She is tall (around 5’8”), pale brown (biracial, black mother, white father) with brown eyes, curly, somewhat unruly, dark hair with a hint of red (her father had red hair in his youth). She is in excellent physical condition because she’s a cop and works out. But...[read on]
Visit Frankie Y. Bailey's website, Facebook page, and Twitter perch.

The Page 69 Test: What the Fly Saw.

My Book, The Movie: What the Fly Saw.

--Marshal Zeringue