Tuesday, February 16, 2016

William C. Dietz's "Graveyard," the movie

Featured at My Book, The Movie: Graveyard: The Mutant Files by William C. Dietz.

The entry begins:
Graveyard is the third book in the Mutant Files trilogy. The first book was Deadeye, and here’s the first paragraph of the dreamcast that I wrote about it: “I would love to see actress Jurnee Smollett play Detective Cassandra Lee in the movie Deadeye. She’s beautiful, about the right age (29), and can act. This role will call for some outer toughness however, with just a hint of vulnerability, and a lean/mean physicality.”

Well, guess what?…[read on]
Visit William C. Dietz's website, Facebook page, and Twitter perch.

The Page 69 Test: Andromeda's Fall.

My Book, The Movie: Andromeda's Fall.

The Page 69 Test: Andromeda's Choice.

The Page 69 Test: Deadeye.

My Book, The Movie: Deadeye.

The Page 69 Test: Graveyard.

My Book, The Movie: Graveyard.

--Marshal Zeringue