Friday, January 20, 2017

Susan Sherman's "If You Are There," the movie

Featured at My Book, The Movie: If You Are There: A Novel by Susan Sherman.

The entry begins:
I can see it now, the red carpet, cameras, cheering crowds, and Meryl Streep, twenty years younger, waving to the bleachers on her way into the Academy Awards. I’m not an ageist, but my novel depicts Madame Curie in her mid-thirties, hence the time cheat. It takes place at the end of the Belle Époque: Paris, science and spiritualism, radium and séances.

The protagonist, Lucia Rutkowska, played by...[read on]
Learn more about the book and author at Susan Sherman's website.

The Page 69 Test: The Little Russian.

Coffee with a Canine: Susan Sherman & Henry and Bessie.

My Book, The Movie: If You Are There.

--Marshal Zeringue